The Football Leaders Award will provide a basic and engaging introduction to the organisation of football practices in a fun, safe environment with an emphasis on engaging with the young players of today.
This award provides learners with an opportunity to discover and consider the technical and social support that we, as coaches, can provide to our players, discussing various practical aspects. These include: the importance of area size, practice transitions, progressions and regressions, as well as ensuring the learner takes a closer look at themselves, their role as a coach, and how they currently share the messages they provide players.
- 2015 FIFA Women World Cup Bronze Medal Head Coach
- Former England Lionesses Head Coach
- Former Academy Manager at Premier League Club
- 20 Years experience in Female and Male Professional Football as a Manager & Coach
- Level 5 Coach Educator
- Former Women’s International Coach England Lionesses & Jamaica Women
- Former Premier League Academy U18 Coach
- 10 years experience in US Soccer current Oklahoma Women Uni Assistant Head Coach
- Former ECNL Director of Coaching
- MSc Performance Coach
Your introduction to the world of coaching in football. Gain your first award to get your opportunity to qualify for further coaching licenses or certificates!